Balkan Awards for Tourism Industry 2016
ЛъкиThe annual Balkan Awards for Tourism Industry 2016 will celebrate the significant achievements of companies that work diligently in the most important field for the Bulgarian economy, as well as of our neighbours on the peninsula. The event will be held on December 1, 2016 from 20 am at Best Western Premier Hotel Sofia Airport.
Some of the objectives pursued by the organizers of this prestigious ceremony are to give the deserved attention to companies that successfully operate in this important sector, to enhance the reputation of the industry by promoting the significant achievements of specialists in this field. Winning a prestigious prize will provide a platform to celebrate your success.
The initiator of the event is the organizer of the National awards for significant achievements in business and of ceremonies for luxury construction, architecture and design – public communications agency VIP Communication Ltd.
These awards will provide many other benefits to your company, including:
– new perspectives for your business and leadership style, and improvement of strategies;
– comparative analysis of business with other high achievements in the field;
– new dimension to marketing tools;
– recognition of the achievements implemented by the competition in the industry;
– lifting the spirit of the personnel;
– increasing the popularity of your organization to help attract the most talented specialists and new capital investments;
– take advantage of the maximum media coverage at a preferential price.
- GRAND PRIX TOURISM INDUSTRY 2016
- WINE TOURISM 2016
- ECO TOURISM 2016
- CULTURAL TOURISM 2016
- SEA TOURISM 2016
- MOUNTAIN TOURISM 2016
- SPA TOURISM AND BALNEOLOGY 2016
- TOURIST ATTRACTIONS 2016
- INNOVATIONS IN TOURISM 2016
- INVESTMENTS IN TOURISM2016
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN TOURISM 2016
- EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN TOURISM 2016
- BUSINESS TOURISM 2016
- FESTIVAL TOURISM 2016
- SPECIALIZED SERVICES IN TOURISM 2016
- TOUR OPERATOR 2016
- AIRLINE 2016
- TOURIST DESTINATION 2016
- BIG MUNICIPALITY WITH CONTRIBUTION IN TOURISM 2016
- SMALL MUNICIPALITY WITH CONTRIBUTION IN TOURISM 2016
Partners of the Balkan Awards for Tourism Industry are: the Bulgarian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, the Italian Chamber of Commerce, the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association, the Serbian-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce, Business Club of London, etc.